The wait is over. Bakaiti in Classroom- Part 10 is here with more funny punches and hilarious twists and turns. This time, the wife of Gupta Sir (Raju’s Class Teacher) is sad. Upon asking the reason by Raju, Gupta Sir reveals that his wife has gone to her ‘Maika’ after a fight with him. Now Raju comes in the scene with his brilliant ideas to call Gupta Sir’s wife back.
The video is full of dual meaning punches. Hope you have enjoyed it to the fullest!
Here are some hilarious punch lines from Raju, used in this video.
- Sir, aaj aap itne udaas-udaas se kyun lag rahe hain ? Lagta hai madam ne aapko nahi diya! ( You certainly know what ‘Dena’ means! )
- Ab to aapko badi pareshani ho jayegi…aapko sab kuch apne haaton se karna padega! Khana…Peena…Hilana! ( Hilana ?? What do you mean by ‘Hilana’? )
- Khane Peene se to pet ki bhookh shannt hogi. Baaki bhookh ka kya karenge? Haath se hi hila ke shaant karenge! (‘Haath se hilana’ means ?? The thing which you do in your Bathroom!)
- Kahte hain, Biwi ke haathon me Barkat hoti hai. Uske haath me 2 inch ki cheez thama do to wo use seedhe hi 6 inch ki kar deti hai. Jaise ki- Chapati! 2 inch ke aate ki loi ko 6 inch ki chapati bana deti hai. (By the way, what you thought is also right!)
- Pyaar badhane ke liye Judai nahi balki Chu*** ki zaroorat hoti hai. Aur Pyaar gahra nahi hota, balki wo Chhed (hole) gahra hota hai, jisse aap pyaar jatate hain. ( I bet you don’t know about that ‘Chhed’, do you? )
So, that’s all folks! Enjoy the video, like it, share it, subscribe it and tell your naughty friends to watch and share it too. It’s far better than Kanpuriya Jokes and Make Joke Of types channels, isn’t it! Do let me know about your views in the comment section. The best comment could win the exciting prizes and money on the day of ‘Give Away’. Stay tuned!